- /bind_save_file filename.txt
Creates a file at a location specified by the user. This file will be in text format, and will list all bindings on the current character, one binding per line. Further, the file will be formatted correctly for import using the /bind_load_file or /bind_load commands.
- Due to limitations of the CoH/V command line parser, pathname must be enclosed in quotes if it contains spaces. Thus /bind_save_file "C:\coh binds\bindfile.txt" would be a valid command, while /bind_save_file C:\coh binds\bindfile.txt would not.
- Pathname may be either a relative or fully defined path:
- fully defined - C:\cohbinds\bindfile.txt
- relative - bindfolder\bindfile.txt
- bindfolder\bindfile.txt would be located in the data directory of the install directory (C:\Program Files\City of Heroes\data\bindfolder\bindfile.txt).
- relative2 - ..\bindfolder2\bindfile.txt
- ..\bindfolder2\bindfile.txt would be located in the install directory, since bindsavefile looks in the data directory (C:\Program Files\City of Heroes\bindfolder2\bindfile.txt).
joy3 +up joy4 powexecslot 1 joy1 powexecslot 2 joy2 powexecslot 3 joypad_down powexecslot 4 joypad_left powexecslot 5 joypad_up powexecslot 6 joypad_right powexecslot 7 joy8 powexecslot 8 joy7 powexecslot 9 joystick1_up +forward joystick1_left +left joystick1_right +right joystick1_down +backward joystick2_up +lookup joystick2_down +lookdown joystick2_left +turnleft joystick2_right +turnright joy9 target_custom_next enemy joy11 target_custom_next friend joy12 target_custom_prev friend joy5 bind_load_file c:\covbinds\secondary.txt joy6 map