How to Get Edit
Defeat the following Praetorian Earth archvillains:
Gladiator Badge Unlocked Edit
When you obtain this badge, you will unlock the Meson Gladiator badge.
|Portal Jockey Badge|
This badge causes problems for a lot of players. Here is a list of frequently asked questions that may be helpful.
- Do Elite Bosses count towards the badge?
- According to Positron, yes they do. (confirmed)
- Are there any level restrictions?
- No, a character of any level may earn the badge. However, the arcs that provide the badges are only available in certain level ranges: Tina Macintyre is level 40-45 and Maria Jenkins is 45-50. (Tina also offers two missions that provide the Multidimensional Badge.)
- Why can't I get the "A Hero's Hero" Arc from Maria Jenkins?
- You probably have other contacts with open arcs (as denoted by the storybook icon next to the contact name). Finish your other arcs then call Maria.
- I think I've already defeated all the Arch Villains in Maria's arc, but I haven't earned the badge. What's going on?
- There's several things that people stumble on here.
- Maria's arc includes Tyrant, but he isn't actually needed. So do not worry if you have not defeated him yet.
- Anti-Matter is not available in Maria's arc. You will need to run Tina Macintyre's arc to defeat him. She gives several missions with Anti-Matter; be aware that the one where he teleports away does not count because he self-defeats.
- There are some (unconfirmed) reports that Marauder and Bobcat won't count if they are defeated while their "godmode" powers are running.
- Make sure you've defeated Black Swan. In one of the missions where she is present, her defeat is not required to complete the mission.
- Which Archvillains do I need to defeat?
- See the list above.
- Do I need to defeat the Arch Villains in order?
- No, you may defeat them in any order that is convenient.
- Are Mother Mayhem and Shadowhunter required?
- No. Official sources state otherwise, but it has been found that neither one is actually required for the badge.
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.