Hero City Zone (5-10)
|Exploration Badges:||Keen Sighted, Mystic King, Smokey, Summoned, Upgraded|
|Plaques:||Intellectual III, IV, V, Pupil III, IV|
|Enemies:||Circle of Thorns, Clockwork, Lost, Skulls, Vahzilok|
|Connecting Zones:||Galaxy City, Independence Port, Pocket D, Sewer Network, Skyway City|
|Kings Row at VidiotMaps.com|
Kings Row is an industrial and residential area far past its prime. Most of the buildings date from before the Great Depression, and show it. The citizens of Kings Row mostly work at low-paying manufacturing jobs in old-fashioned factories like the King Garment Works. The living conditions are barely above tenement quality.
In recent years Kings Row has seen some new development, and shows signs of pulling out of its decades-long slump. However, progress is held back by the Skulls, the gang that makes this area its primary turf. Other criminal organizations active in Kings Row include the Vahzilok, the Clockwork, the Circle of Thorns, the Trolls and the Lost. Heroes of security levels 5 through 10 will find plenty of challenges in the back alleys of Kings Row.
Police Band Contacts Edit
Regular Contacts Edit
Notable NPCs Edit
Zone Events Edit
- Crowne Memorial
- Freedom Plaza
- The Gish
- High Park
- Industrial Ave
- King Garmet Works
- Royal Refinery
Exploration Badges Edit
| Keen Sighted|
| Mystic King|
Ley Lines are powerful forces of mystical energy that crisscross the planet. Where they meet is called a nexus, and all magic is stronger for miles around.
King Garment Works dominated the Kings Row economy for years. These smoke stacks were part of their manufacturing facility.
Statesman broke up a ritual by the Circle of Thorn members that would have bolstered their ranks exponentially.
Kord Technologies makes its home in this building, and Tony Kord frequently uses his personal helicopter to commute to work.
Historical Plaques Edit
There are four Superpowered Field Trainers in Kings Row. They each sell level 5-15 Training Enhancements.
- Two Superpowered Field Trainers in Freedom Plaza, on either side of Blue Steel.
- Two Superpowered Field Trainers at the Yellow Line, on either side of the ramp.
Transfer Points Edit
- The Yellow Line monorail station will take a hero to Atlas Park, Galaxy City, Skyway City and Steel Canyon.
- There are gates along the walls of the zone that lead to Galaxy City, Independence Port, and Skyway City.
- There is an entrance to the Sewer Network.
- There is an entrance to Pocket D.
- The Kings Row Beacon location is (-1333, -43.2, 663), on the grass west of the Yellow Line.