Longbow Ballista is an Elite Boss of Longbow. He can be found as a special named enemy type in various missions, as well as part of a zone event in St. Martial. During the zone event, Ballista will spawn in predefined locations between levels 30 to 35. He will stay in place and taunt players who may pass by. When attacked, several Longbow Spec-Ops will reveal themselves and ambush the player. There is no badge for defeating Ballista, and he will spawn at random intervals throughout Black Mariah.
The Ballista are Longbow's heaviest hitters. These tankers are tough enough to withstand direct hits from rocket launchers, and can dish out enough damage to take out the toughest brute Arachnos can throw at them.
- Longbow Ballista's Longbow profile for power information
- Elite Boss
- Agent Arthur Bell (Ballista found on End Longbow's investigation. Permanently. mission from Kelly Uqua)
- Agent Greer (Ballista found on Rescue Arachnos operatives mission from Captain Mako)
- Ballista-1 (Ballista found on Help the Sky Raiders fight off Longbow mission from Lt. Chalmers)
- Capt. DeVries (Ballista found on Attack heroes to prevent interference mission from Sparcetriel)