- NPC that follows a character around and attacks.
Categories of PetsEdit
Player Summoned PetsEdit
- Aggressive - Attack everything in their Perception range, or that attacks you or any of your other pets.
- Defensive - Retaliate to attacks made against you or any of your other pets.
- Passive - Will not attack unless specifically told to.
- Attack - Attacks your currently selected target, regardless of Stance. Automatically switches to Follow after all nearby hostile targets are defeated.
- Follow - Follow you.
- Stay - Hold position. Will move a short distance from that spot if in Aggressive or Defensive mode and attacking.
- Goto - Gives you a targeting reticule to select a spot on the ground. Pets continuously attempt to move to that spot. Similar rules to Stay.
- Dismiss - Causes the pet(s) to disappear from the pet window. Henchmen and other summoned pets immediately despawn. Heavies and Turrets in Recluse's Victory hang around.
- This icon is displayed in the pet window when two or more pets that fall under the same power are given different commands . This does not indicate an error. It is simply informational.
Traditional Pets Edit
Most pets that a player can summon are non-controllable. The exceptions are henchmen listed above. See Non-controllable pets.
Gladiators, Heavies and Turrets Edit
NPC pets Edit
See Also Edit
|/petcom commands||Sends commands to your current pet.|
|/petcom_all commands||Sends commands to all pets.|
|/petcom_name pet_name commands||Sends commands to named pet.|
|/petcom_pow power_name commands||Sends commands to pets summoned by named power.|
|/petsay message||Current pet says the message.|
|/petsay_all message||All pets say the message.|
|/petsay_name pet_name message||Named pet says the message.|
|/petsay_pow power_name message||Pets summoned by named power says the message.|
|Naming your pet|
|/petrename name||Rename your current pet.|
|/petrename_name name||Rename the named pet.|
|/pet_select integer||Selects a pet from the list, starting with 0 at the top.|
|/pet_select_name pet_name||Selects the named pet.|
|/inspexec_pet_name petname inspiration||Gives an inspiration to the named pet.|
|/inspexec_pet_target inspiration||Gives an inspiration to the targeted pet.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.