- This article is currently a work in progress. As such, it may contain some editing notes in addition to information. Please be patient, it is being worked on and will be in a finished state before long!
Overview[edit | edit source]
Need background info.
Roster[edit | edit source]
Personnel who have worked or are working for Portal Corporation:
- Dr. Brian Webb (Founder) (deceased)
- Unai Kemen (Security Chief)
- Tina Macintyre (Research Scientist)
- Lieutenant Colonel Richard Flynn (Military consultant)
Dimensions known by the Portal Corporation[edit | edit source]
- Upsilon Beta 9-6 (Praetorian Earth)
- Home world of the Praetorians. A world where the signature heroes of Paragon City gave in to their darker side and became villains. This world may be one of the closest to ours, as it has its own version of Superadine (called Fixadine), and, just like ours, it has suffered a (failed) Rikti invasion as well. A heroic version of the Carnival of Shadows, called the Carnival of Light, is known to exist in this world.
- War Earth
- War Earth may be Praetorian Earth. Battle Maiden can be found here.
- Zeta Tao 7-63 (Shadow World)
- Black Swan's dimension and one of 17 Shadow Worlds. She gets her power and her Shadow minions from this dimension.
- Alpha Upsilon 24-2
- A world destroyed by your alternate self, now inhabited by Ghosts resentful of the living.
- Omicron Zeta 12-20
- Epsilon Tau 27-2
- Hydra dimension
- Omega Omicron 26-20 (Council Empire)
- A world controlled by the Council Empire.
- Tau Gamma 9-24
- Delta Zeta 24-10 (Axis America)
- Homeworld of the Reichsman. World where Nazi Germany won World War II. Note that, as it currently stands, you cannot actually visit this world.
- Shadow Shard
- Controlled by the Rularuu.
- Abandoned world
- A world currently overrun by the Devouring Earth after 70% of the world's population was destroyed by a doomsday device.
- Rikti Home World
- Origin world of the Rikti. Currently locked off.
- Sigma Psi 20-7
- Tau Delta 8-7
- Nemesis Automatons World
- Nu Beta 9-7
- Lamda Rho 57-20 (Werewolf World)
- Gamma Upsilon 28-3
- A world controled by Nemesis, who is opposed by a secret cadre of freedom fighters.
- Multiple other Nemesis controlled worlds
- A world in which the hero must venture into to save several scientists' other halves.
- A world in which Nemesis was able to take over by blocking out the sun with self replicating smog machines.
- A world in which Nemesis took over by hooking the population on Superadine.
- Circle of Thorns world
- The hero must travel here to locate a copy of the Tome of Persephone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.