Overview[edit | edit source]
Positron aka Matt Miller is a developer for Cryptic Studios. He is currently the lead designer for City of Heroes/Villains.
Background[edit | edit source]
Matt Miller started out in the gaming industry in 1993 at Domark Software (which later became Eidos Interactive) as a game tester and phone support. He worked on many titles at Eidos and left in 1999 when he moved to Southern California to work at Prolific Publishing as a producer. Matt joined Cryptic Studios in 2003 as a mission designer and then a systems designer. After the release of City of Villains, Matt was promoted to Lead Designer.
Positron Character[edit | edit source]
Matt created the Positron character for the Champions Pen & Paper game. When Matt started at Cryptic, he was given an opportunity to place Positron as a signature character into the game.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Positron's Profile on the official forums
- Issue 11: A Stitch in Time Interview with Matt "Positron" Miller at MMORPG.com
- The personal blog of Matt Miller aka Deck of Many Things
- Boomtown Issue 12 interview (5-19-08)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Positron dislikes clowns. (In a topic suggesting Clowns as a new Mastermind powerset, Positron immediately rejected the idea. It was later learned that he dislikes clowns.)
- Positron suffers of arachnophobia. (In a topic about this wikipedia entry he corrected an incorrect fear of clowns trivia note and revealed that he suffers of arachnophobia.)