Once you were considered a villain, but now you walk the path of the straight and narrow.
How to Get
Defeat 1000 Longbow.
- This is the Hero version of the Villain Badge.
- Issue 10 provides a new and much faster way for heroes to obtain this badge. Gaussian's mission: Capture Captain Racer is full of Longbow agents who have been ordered to shut Vanguard down. A large team earn the badge relatively quickly if they avoid the glowing mission objective and reset/repeat the mission.
- Another way for a Hero to get this badge is for a Villain to confuse them in a PvP zone.
- The cell doors on certain Longbow PvP zone mission maps also count as Longbow, providng a third, but very slow, way of getting the badge.
- In a PvP zone, select the first or third type of door mission.
- Enter the mission. You are looking for a map with a prison.
- Once you are in the mission if you do a "/whereami" it will tell you the map name you are in. If it ends in a number then a "p.txt" (like "...20p.txt"), you are in a map with a prison. If there is no "p" (like "...20.txt") then no prison.
- If the map has no prison, then you need to complete the mission in order to be able to get a different map. Either clear it, or let time run out.
- If the map has a prison, each prison door counts for the badge. Head to the prison, defeat all doors, and then reset the mission to get more. Repeat this until the timer runs out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.