New Issue 11 Sets[edit source]
Now that Issue 11 is in open beta we can begin gathering the data for the new sets, including the Purple/Superior sets. The CoH forums has much of the info we need here: .
Where can we work on this without releasing it until Issue 11 is live?
- No idea, but I just got Energy Manipulator: Chance to disorient as a pool B drop--Fleeting Whisper 03:42, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
Pool A, B, C, etc.[edit source]
Add a description (or link) to what pool A, B, C, etc. mean. Ideally it would also have estimated drop %. I presume pool A is just normal monster drops.
If these already exist, they should probably be linked by the references in the descriptions for each icon's meaning near the top of the page. That's where people will most encounter them as a puzzle that needs to be explained.
- You are correct. It would be good to add a link. At present, the recipe drop pools are defined in the Recipes article.
- In general, there is a lot of linking that could be done with the IO and recipe articles. I just don't think we managed to cover all of those links when we first wrote all the IO articles because the system was so huge and there were so many articles to write that we completely lost track just how much stuff content being created at the time.
- Edit: Now that I look, the main article for Recipe Drop Pools is actually already linked in the article. --Eabrace 16:35, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
Rectified Reticle: +Perception[edit source]
Got it at the end of Flashback story arc, during reporting back to contact. Flashback had two challenge settings (30 minutes, and 1 defeat), both challenges were successfuly met. Recipe was given right before the challenge badges were awarded. Nord Blast 22:31, 12 March 2008 (UTC)
Flashback's the end of story arc drops...[edit source]
Does anyone know from which pools the recipies are awarded?
Since I began to keep statistics, i've got the following recipies:
- Commanding Presence: Acc/End - Pool B
- Rectified Reticle: +Increased Perception - Unknown Pool
- Impervious Skin: End/Rech - Pool A
- Cacophony: Conf/Range - Unknown Pool
- Energy Manipulator: Chance to Disorient - Pool B
- Unspeakable Terror: Fear/Range - Unknown Pool
Nord Blast 21:50, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
You have to be careful to seperate out the end of mission drops from the defeat last guys drops. Story arcs can award a Pool B for completing the final mission. There are still a few arcs that got missed in the I9 beta change and give a 100% chance of Pool B. Catwhoorg 22:45, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
It was the end of the story arc, recipe was awarded right before you are unexemplared to your current level, and right before challenge badges were awarded if any, but after statistics window for flashback had been shown.
Nord Blast 00:07, 14 March 2008 (UTC)