Don't mind me. Just going to try an experiment here. If I break anything, I'll revert it. --Eabrace 19:03, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
- Okay, I think I like that a little better. For those playing along at home, here's a recap:
- Moved the "Type" parameter (typically set to either "Briefing" or "Debriefing") into the text to the right of the picture. In cases where more text than just the briefing and post-acceptance text (i.e. "Unnecessary Solicitation" is entered in, all of the various indicators of which text is which will now be aligned.
- Added separate parameters for Mission Acceptance and Unnecessary Solicitation texts. Any briefings/debriefings using the old format will still look OK, but this seemed a little cleaner to me. Also, if anyone is wondering what sort of text they might enter in the template, looking at the additional parameters in the underlying code may provide some ideas for what to look for. (I look at things like that for ideas on occasion.)
- With the extra parameters in there, there should be room to expand this in the future for any special case texts that might crop up. --Eabrace 19:35, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
- I need to figure out why I can't seem to get extra line spacing when I want it in a template. --Eabrace 19:47, 29 November 2007 (UTC)